A core part of RBR’s strategy in Mozambique is to provide skilled labour – both local and expatriate – to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors. We will differentiate ourselves from the competition by addressing the challenges of local content. Specifically, RBR will establish facilities to medically screen local candidates for fitness to work, train them to be gainfully employed in the target industries, employ them in our labour broking unit and deliver them to site at the start of each shift in a fit state (well rested, fed, dressed in PPE and transported to site). These outcomes will be achieved through RBR’s established subsidiaries.
RBR aims to be the pre-eminent supplier of local labour and related services in Mozambique.
- Mozambique is RBR’s primary growth market at present
- Activities showcase the company’s capabilities
- Business services
- Labour broking with fit-for-work, skilled and insured staff – soon to commence
- Attraction of huge gas discoveries, numerous mining projects and infrastructure investments
- Extensive regional experience in board and management
- Leverage off a nationwide network of offices and business contacts
- Purchased an established business with offices in Matola, Beira and Nacala (and access to offices in Pemba) – head start in Mozambique
- Developed an extensive partner and client base which continues to grow
- Mozambique business is self-sustaining
- Demonstrated value of the model and provides RBR with the template for replication